Friday, October 3, 2008

37 Weeks...REALLY!



My ninth month! At 37 weeks, I am officially "full term" and I am ready to have this baby. My due date is Oct 20th...just over 2 weeks away. I can't believe it is here already but it still seems like it is NEVER going to happen. Here is my complaint. I am ready to meet my new son. I am ready to have him OUT of my body but I will really miss his moving around in me. That has been the greatest joy!



We are all moved into our new (old) house and settled in. Mark is still remodeling the master bedroom but we are settled into one of our other rooms along with each of the boys who have their rooms organized and ready! We don't have internet yet so it is really hard to catch up with everyone more than once a week...which totally SUCKS by the way! I will post some pictures of our random lives later! Hopefully the next update will include a picture of BOTH of my boys!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Congratulations! You have it almost done! You look so cute - - HUGE but cute! And Tyce is kinda in a 'shadow' there!
We are anxiously awaiting pics of both your boys!
Aunt Marlene

Mary Lena said...

Yeah Daisha! I'm so happy for you! Good luck with labor and sleepless nights that follow. :) It's all worth it!

Gosfam said...

Oh how great!! Soon you will have little boy number 2. Can't wait to see pics of the new addition, and I am glad you are moved and settled. Moving is never fun.