Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update...

Well...it has been a very busy few days but everything is GREAT!!! The kidney stone passed and I have been great...no contractions and no need for medication. We moved into our house and are busy getting settled. Tyce's room is totally organized and I got all the baby's stuff washed and put away yesterday. The crib is up and just needs made. I am feeling more and more ready. Just some minor organizing to do and we are ready and settled!

Sorry for worrying you...MARLENE! lol!! I officially have 4 1/2 weeks left until my due date and baby is weighing at about 6 lbs already! He has dropped and it is best for me and my pelvis if I sit a lot because he is really heavy down there.

I'll check in soon for more updates but we have no internet right now so it is hit and miss! Love you all!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Thank you Daisha! I'm glad you are 'passed' and are in your new home and getting ready.
You are still in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady I am so glad to hear you are feeling better & sounds like you will make it to term... we are having a baby girl, due Nov. 28th too bad you don't live close could be lots of fun! Love ya - take care of yourself & the little one.
Betty

Lovely Lindsay said...

just thinking of you. sending lots of love out to that belly baby and you. can i do anything for you from waaaaay over here?
love, lin