Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kaze's Birthday Party...

We had a wonderful time. It was 74 degrees and sunny! The kids played well together! We got to see McKelle (Tyce's Birthmom) and her boyfriend Tyler. Tyce actually talked to her this year...which made her day I think! There were hugs and kisses and stories to read. Of course, I didn't get a picture of the two of them...how is it that I always miss that opportunity? I will NOT forget next time. Kaze got some really good toys and is happily entertained as we speak! Tyce loves the new toys too...he just needs to remember that they are Kaze's toys. OI! The cakes turned out awsome...If I do say so myself! I love this part of my kids' birthdays. It is a tradition I take from my mom. Awsome, unique cakes! So...here are some pictures! I hope you all enjoy. Thanks for everyone who came. We love you all!



The cheeser birthday boy. So cute!



Just some of the "Loot"



Playing with Grandma Janet's gift! He loves this one...but not as much as the Winnie the Pooh card :)



This card played the "Winnie the Pooh" song. It was his FAVORITE present even though it was just a prelude to the actual present!



I made two of these for our guests...chocolate and lemon!



Kaze's very own Cake!



Diggin' in!



The final result!!! I LOVE this part of 1st birthdays.

2 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

happy birthday kaze!!!!!!!

Katherine said...

The party was so much fun! Thanks for inviting us. Kaze is such a cute boy. Love the pics!