Friday, October 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZE!!!



To Kaze:

I can't believe it has been a year since you came into our family. You came into this world a perfect little baby! I was so blessed to have the opportunity to grow you in my very own tummy. It was something I was told I would never be able to do...but you let me do that for you. Those nine months were an amazing experience for me but this last year was even better. You are truly, through and through, a Mama's Boy! We call you my "growth". You have wanted your mama and no one else for 12 wonderful months now! You have now began to walk and you are finding your freedom. You are realizing that following Dad and your big brother around is more fun than hanging out with Mom. I am happy to see you grow wings and open your heart to others that love you so much...but I will always cherish this first year of your life. You are, and have been, a great sleeper. Your first animal sound was in fact...a Monkey! You are so proud of yourself when you do that sound and get this big scrunched up nose smile on your face. It makes us laugh...you make us laugh. You are LOUD! You like to hear your own voice in the loudest way possible...usually a scream. We don't like this so much...please stop! Your brother is your best friend and has always been so excited to have you in our family. He has never (for very long) been jealous of you. He loves you so much...look up to him. He is a good boy and will help guide you in the right path.

Kaze, Heavenly Father loves you very much and he has a plan for you. Follow the council of the leaders of our Church and follow your parents. Take a serious approach to school and get a good education. Prepare to serve a mission...it will help you grow and become the Man you are suppose to be. We love you very much! Have a great birthday and we are excited for the MANY birthdays to come.

Love, Mom


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! What a great birthday wish. I know he waited up there in Heaven for right time to come to your little family!

Happy Birthday Kaze! ^_^

♥, The Butterworh Family