Sunday, June 21, 2009

To all the "Dad's" in my life...

This is for the men in my life who are such great Dads!

Mark, he is the best Dad I could ever ask for for my boys! He is Tyce's best friend and even though Kaze is a mamma's boy to his core...Mark keeps trying, every day to be that great Dad for him too when others might have just given up by now! He is just as involved in their rearing as I am and is my parenting partner 100% of the time!

My Dad, we haven't always seen eye to eye (which father/daughter have?) but we have built a relationship that I cherish. He loves his grandsons and after having two daughters of his own...I am not suprised! He finally got boys! Although we live 9 hours apart, he has managed to steal Tyce's heart and I am so grateful for that! I look forward to seeing what relationship grows between him and Kaze as well! I am so pleased that he is so involved in our lives! Thanks Dad...I love you!

My Step-Dad, Lonnie...what can I say? I lived with him for about 15 years I think and never once did I feel like anything but his daughter...his own flesh and blood. He never treated me differently than he did his "biological" kids. He will never know what that meant to me! I have called him Dad since before I remember...I am pretty sure it wasn't a consious decision...just something that felt comfortable. We aren't as close anymore since I moved so far away but he will always be my other Dad! That love hasn't deminished a bit!

So...to all the Dad's in my life...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!



A tender moment between Mark and Tyce...They are best friends!



Mark meeting Kaze for the first time!



My Dad and his grandsons!



My Step-Dad, Lonnie with his grandsons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics. Your boys are getting so big!