Monday, November 17, 2008

One Month Old...Already?



Oh the smiles!!! I had forgotten how exciting all the new stuff is with a baby! The first smile, the first coo, etc. It is crazy how much he has changed in a month. We are doing wonderfully and Tyce STILL loves his brother to pieces! He is such an amazing big brother. He wants to feed him. He gives him a binki when he is fussy. He tells me "mom...Kaze is mad...you need to feed him!" Thanks son, I'll get it done.

I really can't express how in love I am with both of my boys. It really is a love and a feeling that you just won't understand until you have kids. Kaze has decided that he is a mamma's boy. I am really excited about this because Tyce has always preferred his dad and it seems that Kaze prefers me but I am very sad for Mark. I hope as Kaze gets older, he warms to his dad (and other people) more. But for now...I guess I will take pride in knowing that all I have to do most of the time is touch or pick up my baby and he is content once again.

And my husband...oh my husband. He is wonderful. He works so hard for our family and is such a great dad. We are blessed. My heart is full today! So, I am going to go make dinner because Mark will be home soon and will surely be hungry and I will make a treat for my friend who just added another son to her home and I am sure she will appreciate the fat filled goodies she recieves while trying to loose her baby weight (I know I did)! LOL!! Really though...we shouldn't have to worry about "loosing baby weight" until after our 6 week checkup. That is my new rule...so eat on sistas!

Have a great evening everyone! We are going to go root on Daddy in his soccer game tonight!! Go Team!

No comments: