Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crazy Kaze Update...



Kaze is doing amazing!!! He is growing so fast. He was 7 lbs 13 oz at birth and in 5 days he lost almost a pound and was down to 7 lbs 1 oz because he was exclusively breastfeeding and wasn't getting enough. So, we started supplementing with formula and in just over a week, he was up to 8 lbs 6 oz. Seriously...this kid eats ALL DAY LONG!!! Uh oh...another Tyce. We both better get more jobs to feed these boys. Can you imagine what their teenage years will be like? Time to start buying in bulk! LOL!!

He is sleeping several hours at a time and all together, I get a few hour stretches in the middle of the night adding up to like 7 hours of sleep a night. I am soooooooo happy about that! He is so sweet and cuddly with big beautiful eyes and he is smiling! I LOVE it but can't seem to get a good picture of the smile. In time right? He is sleeping in his own room in his own crib and has been for over a week now. Yes, this took bravery on my part but the baby monitor is by my ear all night.

Tyce is still in love and still very soft and gentle with his brother. He shows Kaze to everyone proudly! I didn't realize how big Tyce was though until Kaze was born. I want Tyce to be little again too. I don't like that he is growing up but at the same time. Two babies sounds like a lot of work and Tyce is a big help! He loves to feed his brother and show him rattles and share his trucks. I find heaps of cars and trucks in Kaze's lap from time to time. Just yesterday Tyce stood in front of Kaze and said..."Uh, he is not getting bigger yet...I need to play with him"! Sweet huh?

Well, that is enough rambling for now. I will stop boring you all with my mommy mumbling but I love my boys and this is good journaling for me. God bless you all!

3 comments:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

He is adorable! Glad Tyce is enjoying being a big brother so much. I'm hoping Jake has the same reaction and is as much help as Tyce is to you!

Thanks for the updates.

Miranda said...

He looks so much like you! Its amazing how fast they grow up!

Lovely Lindsay said...

what a gorgeous little one you've got there daisha. i love reading about these two brothers. i still can't imagine what it's going to be like around here. hopefully this babe of mine will be as easy going as kaze. love you, lindsay