Friday, May 16, 2008

Belly Pics...Get out the sun glasses!!!





This little boy is just growing and growing! I am entering the beginning of my 5th month and I LOVE my little belly! Some might say big but I think of where I will be in 4-5 more months and this is going to feel very little! I am starting to feel movement but am still looking forward to those distinct kicks and punches. Hopefully they are only a few weeks away...or less!

P.S. Don't make fun of our "room/bedding decor"...I packed away all the cute stuff! Oh yea, and apparantly I can't hold the camera still enough. Next time I will get Mark to take some "clear" pics!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Awe Daisha, such sweet pictures.
So glad all is well and can't wait 'til for your little ones arrival! :-) Pep

I need to see some up-dated photos of Big Brother!