Thursday, December 3, 2009

The project pictures...

WOW!!! It has been a really busy month. I feel like every day I am go, go, go. Tyce's school, Church, Church callings, Enrichment activities to put together, programs to put together, Christmas trees to put together, doctors visits for vaccinations, MOMS Club Newsletter and of course, playing with the kids, cleaning, cooking and my hubby of course! It has been a lot of fun! I love being busy. I love being creative! I love making memories with my family!! So...here are some highlights of this last month...





Mark built this bed for Tyce!!! It is a Christmas/Birthday gift from Mark's parents but Mark got to build it. It has six drawers that are painted Tyce's favorite color of blue. Tyce is so excited to have this bed! It was made with love and is so sturdy...my GRANDCHILDREN will sleep in this bed!



This is the tree MOMS Club did for the Christmas Tree Jubilee this year. The theme was the New Moon movie from the Twilight saga. I got to be in charge of the "vision" and shopping for most of the ornaments. It was SO much fun and we brought in $600 for the Weber School District!



I made about 2 dozen of these mini "books" to put on the tree!



Just a closeup of some of the beautiful ornaments!

I will get some pictures up of the boys soon...I just realized that I have slacked on pics this month. I promise to do better!

No comments: