Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 2 and 3 of the Washington Trip!

Day 2 was fun! We went to Danielle's house after a relaxing morning at Grandma's house. Danielle did my hair, which turned out way cute and we had a yummy dinner. Then I went to the Pub for my high school reunion. It was really fun to see some people I haven't "talked" to for years. Many of them I have kept in touch with through facebook and myspace. But there is no substitue for one on one...actually talking! It was fun and 1am is quite a change for me and I was definately tired all day on Day 3.

Day 3. We went to the park for some visits with friends and then home for naps. Then it was off to Grandma Gerry's house for a visit with family that I miss very much! My Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Bill were there as well as Aunt Mina Jo and Uncle Dave. My sister and Cousins Amy and Ryanne! The boys loved the attention and Grandma loved seeing the boys play! Tommorow we are going to Church with Grandma Lenk and then some good time with my mom! More pics to come!



Johanna is one of the most stunning women I know...beautiful and sweet to boot!



Me and my best girl Ali! I love her!



Cory Lake and myself...I have known this guy since Kindergarden.



Cory, Me and Nicole!



The Kluse's...one of the cutest couples ever! I can't wait to meet their new baby boy!



1am sister love!




Puppies!!



12:30am...I happened by the first place Mark and I went on a date! Good memories!

No comments: