Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8 Months Pregnant!!



Can you even believe it? I just started my 8th month yesterday. 8 weeks left and counting!! I am fat and healthy and loving it...however, it would be nice to be able to bend over again!LOL!! I had a doctors appt. today and I am now at every 2 weeks going in for a check. He weighs 4 lbs 3 oz and seems perfectly healthy! Tyce was amazing today. We got there and my doctor was 45 minutes behind schedule...an HOUR AND A HALF later, I saw her. I am understanding, there are emergencies, etc. that happen but I was concerned about Tyce. He was such a good boy. He was patient and definately earned his TWO suckers!! We got a great picture of the baby with the 3D ultrasound (I wish I had a scanner to show you all) but it is a profile of his face and he looks JUST like Mark...amazing!!! Which means, he will probably look quite a bit like Tyce also! I am so blessed!!

2 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

you look great! are you going to send me all of your maternity clothes??! =) does this baby boy of yours have a name yet? can't wait to meet him. love, lin

Anonymous said...

Awww you look so great. How fun. I remember when you were waiting for Tyce and now look at you! Can hardly wait to see your new little one but wait we shall for a healthy and beautiful baby.

Hope things go smoothly from here on out!