Thursday, April 3, 2008

ALL that is new!



Well, I never did write about our Easter festivities...so, I guess now is a good time! Tyce LOVES easter eggs! We had a MOMS Club easter egg hunt at the park and it just happened to also be the first "warm" day of the year! It was wonderful! Tyce got to hit a pinata and got those cool blue star glasses he is sporting above! Notice the cheesy face...ah, Doritos. He got much candy (That Daddy stole as soon as bed time came around)...don't worry, I hid some for my boy.

We have been struggling lately though...well, Tyce has been struggling. He had surgery a couple weeks ago to put tubes in his ears and to remove his adnoids. Tyce had ear infections once a month for the last three months and they believe that his adnoids were much of his problem since he was always stuffy. The surgery went well and he acted like he felt soooooooo much better. Then a week later, this awful smell started coming from his nose. I wanted to throw up every time he came near me. It stunk up the whole house. So, off to the doctor to find out that he had a post-op infection in his nose. So, we do his 4th round of anti-biotics in 4 months.

So, we are thinking all is well right?? NOPE. He woke up the other morning sounding like a seal when he coughed and it only got worse...so, off to the doctor again and what is it this time...CROUP! So, now he is on a round of steroids and hopefully...this will be it for our sickie time. I am so tired of seeing my baby suffer and he is not a very nice sick person and I am tired of that too. So, please pray for him that he will have a LONG healthy streak.

We have had a lot going on here other than sick babies and pukie mommies. OUR HOUSE SOLD!!! So, as sad as it is (we love our home and our neighborhood) this is definately the smartest move for us. We will own everything we have with no monthly payments from what we will make on our equity. This was the main reason we decided to sell. So, we are preparing to move back in with Mark's parents and Tyce is soooooooo excited about this. He hasn't even asked if Mark and I are coming...he just is ready to live with Grandma and Papa. Then, time to get started on a new house!!! I am really excited about this new house. Mark drew the plans and they are exactly what we want. We wish we could build bigger, but we don't NEED bigger but we do NEED to save money...so, we are being smart for once! It is a one level home which is great! My whole family will be together every night/weekend. It is a better house to entertain in! We are very excited! Everything is really coming together! So, closing is on the 19th and we move out the 26th of this month. It will be crowded with Mark's parents but we are excited to spend more time with them.

As for me and this baby bean in my belly...I think we are nearing the end of our sickie time. It is definately not over but I think it is slowing down. Our appointment yesterday went well. We had another ultrasound and the baby was flipping around and had a strong heartbeat! All looks well and we should be able to tell the baby's sex next visit...the 29th of this month...if we decide to find out!

Keep praying for us...we have a lot to do and a lot going on. We love you all!

3 comments:

Patti said...

I am so sorry Tyce has been so sick! Poor little guy!

Congrates on the sale of your house. How exciting to build a new one!

Hugs - Pep

Anne said...

I'm so sorry Tyce is having problems with infections and all. How frustrating! Congrats on selling your home. We are working to sell ours so I need some good vibes there. I'm glad you are doing well with pregnancy... it is such an exciting time!

Lovely Lindsay said...

i am so happy that things are falling into place for your family. what sweet blessings. take care of mr. tyce and that little baby of yours.
are you going to find out?????????