Friday, March 14, 2008

Ah...Morning Sickness and a Toddler!!

This morning was a "sickie" morning. I made the mistake of getting out of bed without anything in my tummy to settle it. All because Tyce really wanted to watch a movie! I though...that would be a good time to relax and settle my tummy. Well, I only got down the hall before I turned right around and put my head in the toilet. Tyce, of course, followed. And this is the conversation we had while I was "getting sick"...

"Mommy, what doing?" asked Tyce

"I'm throwing up...sometimes mommies throw up when they have babies in their tummies" I say

"Hurry up...I want to watch a movie" says Tyce!

It's nice to see he is getting his compassion from his daddy! LOL!! Mark got a kick out of this when I called him.

All is well now...and Tyce is happily watching his movie!

3 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

morning sickness. ugh! good news is that it usually means that all is well. funny how that works. mine started at 8 weeks on the dot. take it easy... and watch lot's of movies with the boy. love, lindsay

Anonymous said...

I just read that entry to Drew & now he's laughing hysterically LOL :)

Jessie said...

Noah's movie watching dramatically increased when I was morning sick too...and when I was 9 months huge...and when the newborn was brand new...and when the baby needed to nurse... Just keep going, Daish, you'll be fine.