Sunday, October 7, 2007

Okay...I think I need to loose a few pounds!




So, today I blew up a couple balloons for Tyce! He loves them! Anyway...Mark thought it would be funny to put two in his shirt for boobs and one for a big belly! Well, of course Tyce had to try too. All fun and games right? WRONG!!

A couple hours later, I was laying on the couch and Tyce was sitting on me. He then pulled up my shirt and proceeded to squeeze my tummy and said "BALLOON"!! Then he did the same to my boobs!! OH NO!! I was laughing HYSTERICALLY and so of course, Tyce was too!!

Mark of course got a kick out of this story and I resolved myself to dust off my running shoes...and FAST!!!

Children will always tell you the truth...you don't even have to ask!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lovely Lindsay said...

what a handsome boy!